In this chapter, we will learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod by wirelessly & automatically. 2020
Now very easily You can update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS wirelessly.* If you can’t see the update on your device, you can update manually using iTunes.
Important Note Before you update
Carefully make back up of your device using iTunes or i clouds.
A) How to Update your device by wireless method
First If a message appears that an update is available, tap Install Now. You can also follow these steps:
- First Plug your device into power and connect to the internet via WI-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel, learn what to do next
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If the system asked, enter your passcode. If you don’t know your passcode, learn what to do further
B) How to Update automatically
With iOS 12, you can have your iOS device update automatically. To turn on automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates. Your iOS device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS. Some updates might need to be installed manually.
C) How can you Update your device using iTunes
If you can’t update through wireless method on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.
- First, you have to install the latest version of I Tunes on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes and select your device
- Now Click Summary, & then click Check for Update.
- Click Download and Update.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don’t know your passcode learn what to do
Now If you see error messages in iTunes or need more space to update
Please Get help if you see error messages during your device with i Tunes,
Or if you need more space for an update, you can. delete content from your device manually.
* Upgrading to the latest version of iOS software provides the latest features, security updates, and bug fixes. be aware not all features are available on all devices or in all regions.
Battery and system performance may be influenced by many factors including network conditions and individual use; actual results may vary.
if you have any questions about How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then please contact