if you want to know the Processor, RAM, Storage, GPU, and all other specification of your computer, You have to follow the below-mentioned steps of this article ”How to Check Computer Specs in Windows 10 ”
lets Check Computer Hardware Specs in Windows 10
In Windows 10 we can easily check basic system information like Windows edition, processor and memory configuration, computer name, and Windows activation status.
Knowing the Hardware Specs of a computer always useful while making a decision about whether to go for a New Computer or Upgrade the Hardware Specs on your existing computer.
1. Check RAM on Computer
Follow the steps below mentioned to check the amount of RAM on your computer.
1. First Open Settings and click on the System tab.
2. On the next screen, scroll down and click on About in the left pane. In the right pane, you can see Installed and usable RAM on your computer under the “Device Specs” section.
As you can see in the above image, the computer has 4 GB of installed RAM
2. Check Processor Speed & Type on Computer
Follow the steps below mentioned to find information about the type of processor installed on your computer.
1. Type “System Information” in the search bar and double-click on the System Information App.
2.Then On the next screen, scroll down in the right-pane to Processor entry and you will be able to see the Model, Manufacturer, Speed, and Number of Cores on the Processor.
3. Check GPU on Computer
Follow the steps below to check the details of the Graphics Card installed on your computer.
1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Device Manager.
2. On the Device Manager screen, expand Display Adapters entry to see the GPU on your computer.
If you found two GPU entries, it shows that your computer has a dedicated graphics card, in addition to the integrated graphics card in the processor.
Generally, the dedicated Graphics Card will be the second entry under “Display adaptors”.
3. Check Storage Capacity of Computer
Follow the steps below mentioned to find the storage capacity of your computer.
1. Open Settings on your computer and click on the System tab.
2. On the next screen, scroll down and click on Storage in the left pane. In the right pane, you will find the storage capacity of your computer listed under the “Local storage” section.
3. Click on This PC to see detailed information about the usage of storage on your computer.
you can see in the above image, 35 GB space is reserved for the operating system and other System Files on your computer.
4. Check Computer SDD Storage?
Follow the steps below mentioned to find the type of storage (HDD or SDD), manufacturer and the model number of the Hard Disk Drive installed on your computer.
1. Open File Explorer on your computer.
2. Click on This PC (or My Computer) in the left-pane. In the right-pane, right-click on your Hard Disk and click on Properties.
2. On the pop-up, select the Hardware tab and click on the Properties button.
3. On the next pop-up, you will find the Manufacturer, Model Number, and the type of Hard Disk installed on your computer.
5. Check Motherboard Model, Version & Serial Number
Follow the steps below to find the Model Number, Version, and Serial Number of the Motherboard or the Baseboard installed on your computer.
1. Type System Information in the search bar and double click on System Information App.
2. On the System Information screen, scroll down in the right-pane to BaseBoard (or Motherboard) entry and you will find information about the Motherboard on your computer.
Mostly the information about Motherboard may not be clear. You will have to use the command prompt to find the Motherboard Model, Version, and Serial Number.
Open Command Prompt > Type wmic baseboard gets the product, manufacturer, version, serial number, and press the Enter Key.
Once the above command is executed, you will find the Manufacturer, Serial Number, and Version of the Motherboard installed on your computer.